- Shipping & Delivery
- Most orders are processed and shipped out by the next business day via Australia Post. We are capable of delivering to all Australian Locations. For orders outside Australia please contact us at email@example.com, and we will provide you with additional details.
- If you wish to get a better estimation of when you parcel might arrive, you can use the Australia Post Domestic Delivery Time page. We ship from Crows Nest Postcode 2065.
- Privacy & Security
- What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
- What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
- To send periodic emails the email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to?keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Your Consent
- Contacting Us
Shop 1 Ernest Place
Crows Nest, NSW 2065
- Returns & Replacements
We understand that sometimes you may need to return a product you have purchased from a Professor Plums store, to assist you, we have set out below the Professor Plums Policy highlighting key points that you should know.
Our Returns Policy includes the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law and other relevant laws.
Your Rights under the Australian Consumer Law - Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Where a failure does not amount to a major failure, Professor Plums is entitled to choose between providing you with a repair, replacement or other suitable remedy.
Your rights under the Australian Consumer Law are not limited by a defined time. However, the Australian Consumer Law does recognise that the relevant time period can vary from product to product, depending on factors such as the nature of the product and the price. Professor Plums adopts the same approach. As you can appreciate, the type of remedy we can offer you may also vary depending on how long it takes you to return the product to us.
For any product return, you can contact us via:
Phone: 02 9906 7441
Contact us instore:
Shop1 Ernest Place
If you have changed your mind about a product, we will offer an exchange or credit. We do need the product to still be in a saleable condition (all parts present, original packaging intact). A valid receipt is appreciated but it may be possible to work around a lack of one. We will require you to return the good/s to us at your expense and we will provide shipping for any new goods requested as part of an exchange. Please be aware this is beyond our legal requirements. As per the ACCC's Consumer's' Rights and Obligations:
Consumers’ rights are not limitless and the consumer guarantees do not require you to provide a remedy unless one of the guarantees has not been met.
For example, you may not be required to provide a remedy if a consumer:
- simply changes their mind, decides they do not like the purchase or has no use for it
- discovers they can buy the goods or services more cheaply elsewhere
- has damaged the goods by using them in a way that was unreasonable.